K-Beam Dent Bridge
The K-Beam dent bridge offers a controlled force and leverage to pull large dents on panels, doors, seams and body lines. Continuous pulling allows the technician to view the dent from different angles and then treat it.
- Threaded lever with button and hexagon nut - for precise clamping by hand, turn or use a drill for quick setting
- Lockable sliding saddle - angles of up to 60° and 70 cm sliding angle for pulling in hard-to-reach places
- Slidable, 360° quilted Robo feet: Two Robo parts slide along the length of the bridge, and the rotatable feet provide a stable base on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight, very strong material weighing less than 2.5kg for easy maneuvering
- Technical data: Length 91.4 cm
Try the dent bridge in combination with the "Super Tabs Smooth Ice Pack 6" set or the "Super Tab Smooth Variety Pack 6" set, which you can find in our online shop under "Megapads".
0 of 0 reviews