In this data protection declaration we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website.
HF PDR Tools GmbH
Managing Director: Nadja Hettich
D-75382 Althengstett - Neuhengstett
Phone: +49 (0) 7051 938 532
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we will only process the data that is necessary to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request came
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 UAbs. 1 Buchstabe f) DSGVO, in order to enable the website to be displayed.
In addition, you can use various services on the website in which other personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of information about the personal data that the person responsible is processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to correct the data if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to deletion (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data will be restricted (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner (Art. 22 DSGVO),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the place of the suspected violation is responsible.
For a user-friendly and effective design of this website, we use so-called "cookies", among other things. These are small text files that are stored on your computer. The cookies we use are session cookies, which are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session.
You have the option of fundamentally preventing cookies from being stored on your computer by making the appropriate browser settings, which, however, can limit the functionality of our offer.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. These are cookies from Google itself (Google Analytics cookies) and so-called third-party cookies (DoubleClick cookies). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install. The current link is http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" and therefore IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal reference.